-Adhere to SHE & Security policies and procedures in all site activities; also to ensure that his subordinates are following the same rules
-Responsible to achieve KPI's and maintain NCE mindset.
-Responsible of all Work orders (PM02 & PM03) process
-Responsible for misuse & accident reports and analysis in all DCs
-Follow-up fleet services performed in all Dcs
-Follow up required work orders with Main Workshop ,external workshops & Agencies.
-Responsible for scraping process frequently according to Nestle Guideline and standards
-Responsible of new spare parts inspection as a head of the committee
-Lead his subordinates to achieve his department objectives according to Nestle standards
-Responsible for daily/weekly/monthly/annual reports requested from his manager
Education: Bachelor degree in Mechanical/Electrical Engineering
Experience: 2-4 years of relevant experience
Language: Arabic and English
El-Barageel Distribution Center, Barageel, Giza.
-Responsible for payment preparation and coordinatation with Treasury to ensure adequate and timely funding.
-Prepares bank transfer / upload for salaries and other manual payments in an accurate and timely manner.
-Coordinates with various operating units on the timely submission of periodic reports and remittances/payments to external parties and the other various government agents.
-Prepares manual booking, as necessary, and assist Accounting Operations in their reconciliation on a regular basis, ledger balances on withholding tax, loans and other accounts affecting payroll.
-Attends to all payroll-related inquiries.
-Performs all other duties that may be assigned from time to time.
-Manages HR and payroll information on our system.
-Perform regular daily audit checks over critical info-types.
-Process manual payments for employees.
Bachelor degree in Business or Accounting or Economics.
1 to 2 years of experience in payroll
Excellent Analytical skills.
Excellent Microsoft office user.
Entrepreneurial Leadership skills.
Excellent presentation skills.
Head office, New Cairo.
The Quality Assurance & Improvement Specialist works closely with the Quality Team to help identify, solve and prevent problems affecting quality and food safety.
- Follow and carry out company Quality Policy on all required
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), quality and food safety requirements.
- Escalate quality or food safety findings or incidents to management.
- Ensure that a high quality of products, services, housekeeping, and
hygiene standards are maintained and improved in designated areas.
- Ensure the compliance for FSSC 22000 and ISO 9001 while driving
continuous improvement for Quality metrics/Key Performance Indicators
(KPI) in their area of responsibility.
- Support Improvement initiatives (e.g. consumer complaints, product defect
reduction) with the factory.
- Support the functionality of the net contents control program on the
- Support Compliance by ensuring effective use of the factory’s document
- Assist, advise and train Production Operators in attaining Froneri quality
- Responsible for reviewing and updating factory policies and standard
operating procedures (SOPs) in compliance to Froneri standards
- Responsible for some operations in the lab affecting the release of the
raw materials or finished products.
- Responsible for Net Contents Control system support & reporting.
Bachelor degree in pharmacy, science, Food Science preferred, or agriculture.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience preferably in FMCGs.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic
- Excellent understanding of microbiology, cleaning and sanitation chemistry, pest control
sanitary design and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Excellent training/communication skills.
- High level attention to detail
- Should be able to effectively develop personnel
- Should be aware of the lab functions, participate in proficiency tests and support the lab team in lab management.
Froneri Ice Cream Factory, 6th of October.
The Senior OD specialist, Center of Expertise, is responsible for:
The company's development plan, Employees' training, Performance appraisal, Talent Management and Acquisition.
-Designs, develops, implements, facilitates, and sources OD and talent solutions which support the business needs.
-Builds OD and talent capabilities of the HR teams they support.
-Demonstrates a strong, working knowledge of OD concepts that can be shared as practical solutions for the business.
-Manage the performance management system, to include developing and monitoring performance evaluations, performance development plans, and performance improvement plans.
-Prepare necessary materials, provide coaching and support for involuntary terminations. Conduct Exit Interviews with separating employees.
-Oversee the rewards and recognition programs 10. Develop criteria for evaluating effectiveness of training activities and regularly monitor and reports results to management, along with recommendations for improvement as appropriate.
-Design, develop, update, and deliver professional quality presentations and training materials to include training classrooms, workbooks, job aids, quick reference guides, webinars, videos, and e-Learning.
-Monitors and evaluates trainee's progress and development by implementing an evaluation and proficiency assessment process that is consistent with company appraisal, developmental and feedback standards.
-Develops and conducts audits to identify training needs and opportunities for performance improvement.
-Develop and maintain training tracking including participation, costs, and ROI.
-Instructional design, survey design, needs analysis, and evaluation experience
-Performs other duties as necessary.
Bachelor's degree with a focus on Organizational Development, Human Resources, Education, Instructional Design, Organizational Behavior or Organizational Psychology.
3 to 5 years of experience in OD, Learning&Training or Talent Management.
-Significant demonstrated experience with change management, performance and talent management, and training
-Ability to set direction and deliver practical business solutions
-Superior analytical skills; data-driven with demonstrated ability to analyze information, make assessments based on data, and tell the story to diverse audiences
-Strong project management skills and experience
-Proven capability utilizing a variety of leadership assessment tools (e.g., 360)
-Acts as an effective team member and teamplayer.
Head office, New Cairo.
TM specialist will be responsible for the recruitment process, employer branding and internal communication.
-Ensures that established processes are followed to ensure candidate experiences throughout the recruitment process meet a high standard level of communication, courtesy and follow up.
-Uses creative sourcing and recognized best practices in the specialty of talent acquisition to develop and maintain a robust pipeline of candidates for current and anticipated job openings.
-Oversees position requisition process, including education, training and monitoring requisition submittal and follow up.
-Meets or exceeds recruiting goals and deadlines for filling open positions.
-Recruits candidates via telephone, internet, e-mailings, social media and other effective avenues.
-Maintain accurate and well-ordered documentation on all candidates, searches, hiring managers’ interactions, and other recruiting activities in the applicant tracking system.
-Screen applicant resumes and applications perform phone and/or in-person pre-screens and make referral recommendations.
-Acts as the primary liaison between the hiring manager and candidates during the interview/offer process.
-Manage the Applicant Tracking tools
-Performs numerous vacancy and recruitment reports for tracking purposes.
-Upon request, reviews and assists Hiring Managers and Business Partner team with creation of job descriptions consistent with the brand that accurately reflects position competencies, duties and requirements.
-Develops and maintains business relationships with third party agencies/vendors. Negotiates contracts with third party agencies/vendors.
-Reviews Personnel Action Records when submitted to HR to ensure established policies and procedures have been followed.
-Leads and/or participates on project committees
-Develop internal communications that produces meaningful results.
-Work across geographies with stakeholders at all levels to drive awareness and to support large-scale transformational programs and initiatives.
-Write compelling and effective copy for a variety of audiences and channels including announcements, newsletters, presentations, and process and policy updates.
-Demonstrate strong copy writing and editing skills, including rewriting, optimizing, and editing content from subject matter experts.
-Propose and execute new ways of creating and distributing communications that expands program awareness and employer branding.
-Participate in large scale corporate change initiatives
Bachelor degree in business administration or Human Resources.
1 to 2 years of experience, in Talent Acquisition, recruitment or Talent Management.
-Results driven with highly developed listening skills.
-Experience with manipulation of internet, social media sites, Microsoft Office products.
-Exceptional telephone skills including appropriate business phone etiquette and a clear, distinct voice and capacity for engaging candidates.
-Able to learn and explain numerous occupations within the health system.
-Ability to succeed in and contribute to a team environment.
-Demonstrates critical thinking, problem solving and analytical skills.
-Works independently towards assigned projects and deadlines.
-Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
-Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task and prioritize.
-Ability to function in a dynamic environment subject to change in strategy, policy and procedure.
Head office, New Cairo.
- Prepare all requested reports needed for Corporate Tax Return Report prepared by KPMG, answer all queries & review the final report with KPMG to ensure alignment with company calculation
- Prepare all requested reports for annual calculation of tax provision done by PWC, answer all their queries & review the tax provision calculation provided by them to ensure alignment with company calculation
- Prepare all requested information for annual tax audit done by tax consultant for VAT, stamp duty & salaries tax to ensure on getting the VAT refund certificate (required by law) & ensuring that all taxes are complete.
- Prepare & analyse the monthly VAT declaration report, the monthly stamp duty tax report and the quarterly withholding tax form while ensuring the right tax amount is declared
- Prepare all payment orders for all tax & legal consultants
- Prepare the required information for the export subsidies refund
- Prepare the withholding tax certificates for customers & suppliers
- Prepare any other report requested by management concerning taxes or legal
- Follow up with treasury for payment processing & delivering the WHT, the stamp duty and the VAT declaration reports to tax authorities & receiving confirmation receipt
- Follow up with legal consultant for all pending cases
- Coordinate any tax inspection done by tax authorities & provide all requested information
- Coordinate the board meeting with the legal consultant
- Monthly calculation of VAT on royalty along with identifying exempted products
- Ensure all company legal documents are up to date (for EG commercial register on quarterly basis, industrial register annual)
Bachelor degree in Accounting
Experience: 1-2 years of experience as Tax Accountant
Good understanding of tax law and principles of taxation
Good communication skills
Flexible management style and ability to deal with people at all levels
Head Office, New Cairo