The Quality Assurance & Improvement Specialist works closely with the Quality Team to help identify, solve and prevent problems affecting quality and food safety.
- Follow and carry out company Quality Policy on all required
Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP), quality and food safety requirements.
- Escalate quality or food safety findings or incidents to management.
- Ensure that a high quality of products, services, housekeeping, and
hygiene standards are maintained and improved in designated areas.
- Ensure the compliance for FSSC 22000 and ISO 9001 while driving
continuous improvement for Quality metrics/Key Performance Indicators
(KPI) in their area of responsibility.
- Support Improvement initiatives (e.g. consumer complaints, product defect
reduction) with the factory.
- Support the functionality of the net contents control program on the
- Support Compliance by ensuring effective use of the factory’s document
- Assist, advise and train Production Operators in attaining Froneri quality
- Responsible for reviewing and updating factory policies and standard
operating procedures (SOPs) in compliance to Froneri standards
- Responsible for some operations in the lab affecting the release of the
raw materials or finished products.
- Responsible for Net Contents Control system support & reporting.
Bachelor degree in pharmacy, science, Food Science preferred, or agriculture.
Experience: 2-3 years of experience preferably in FMCGs.
- Excellent command of English and Arabic
- Excellent understanding of microbiology, cleaning and sanitation chemistry, pest control
sanitary design and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMP)
- Excellent training/communication skills.
- High level attention to detail
- Should be able to effectively develop personnel
- Should be aware of the lab functions, participate in proficiency tests and support the lab team in lab management.
Froneri Ice Cream Factory, 6th of October.