We are looking for a Fleet Maintenance Supervisor to join our fleet maintenance team in one of our distributuon centers. He/she will be responsible for day-to-day Maintenance Operations including fleet repairs, diagnostics, fleet supply inventories, and providing guidance and mentoring to technicians.
Adhere to SHE policies and requirements in all site activities
Follow up on trucks' daily breakdowns and perform monthly breakdowns analysis for all branches.
Follow up on regular basis with third parties regarding clear service level agreement & evaluation.
Lead a team of technicians to maximize their performance and efficiency.
Provide technical support to all cooling supervisors and technicians across all branches.
Plan and organize periodic maintenance & annual renewal.
Have control over technical store, review spare parts availability and needs in order to place POs and avoid any stock shortage.
- Bachelor's degree in Mechanical or Electrical Engineering
- 1-2 years of experience in Maintenance or Fleet Management
- Preferably in FMCG or Automotive
- Excellent communication skills
- Excellent organizational skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, fast -pace environment
- Strong multi-tasking and problem solving skills
El-Barageel Distribution Center, Barageel, Giza.