Our finance team is looking for an Accounting Analyst with sufficient accounting/finance knowledge, as the candidate will contribute to a broad spectrum of operational accounting areas. This is to maintain records of assets, liabilities, profit and loss, tax liability, or other financial activities within the organization.
Process manual journal requests as approved by Accounting Operations supervisor.
Perform GL reconciliations and financial statement analysis.
Prepare a file for balance sheet account reconciliations on monthly basis.
Provide split of “Finance Charges Other & Fx” accounts in the P&L: interest leasing, bank charges & forex difference.
Highlight to management unreconciled accounts & provide comments on all accounts as needed.
Consider the profits and losses that may occur because of wrong allocations.
Prepare Tax Pack quarterly & any other report as requested by management.
Bachelor degree in Business Administration.
Major: Accounting or Finance.
- 1 to 2 years of experience in Accounting Operations.
- Excellent problem solver
- Has high analytical skills
- Has high level of integrity
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Applications
Froneri Egypt Factory, 6th of October.
Our growing Finance team is seeking an entry level candidate to take on the responsibilities of an Accounts Payable Accountant at our 6th of October factory. This person will have day to day responsibility for managing end to end accounts payable process.
Review & Post the petty cash for all of the Distribution Centers.
Control the factory safe.
Control the Scrap Sales at the Factory.
Participate in the monthly inventory.
Capture suppliers’ invoices after reviewing.
Ensure accuracy of entry of petty cash & invoices.
Solve blocked invoices with relevant stakeholders.
Bachelor degree in Business Administration
0 - 2 years of experience
Excellent communication skills
Strong organizational and follow through skills
Strong team player aptitude
Ability to deliver to tight deadlines
FRONERI Egypt Factory, 6th of October
• Monitor the bank cash balances, to keep relevant balances in accordance with outgoing payments with each bank, ensure optimum amount & minimizing idle trapped cash
• Prepare Forex Exposure Report on monthly basis or as needed in order
to monitor FX liability
• Ensure having a data base report for the banks dealing with the company with all relevant cost elements & updated whenever a change is triggered.
• Ensure accurate processing of payments on due time
• Preparing a list of authorized signatures for the company.
• Review the interest calculation & bank charges to ensure accuracy &
• highlighting discrepancies to relevant parties.
• Ensure receiving the bank statement for all the banks daily
• Follow- up on overdues (payables & receivables) with all relevant
stakeholders to avoid any extra cost for the company.
• Prepare actual Cash Flow on weekly basis, monitor vs forecast.
• Ensure compliance with Company standards, manage audit & ensure
covering all audit points.
• Prepare and update IDC tracking file per bank and shipments for the current year per bank .
• Prepare any other report as requested by management.
Major in Finance/Economics or Accounting.
Experience: 1-2 years of experience in Finance (AP/Treasury)
Excellent communication skills
Strong Analytical skills
FRONERI Ice Cream Factory, October city.