FRONERI Ice Cream Brand Manager is Responsible for:
Providing brand management expertise and executing marketing responsibilities:
- Evaluates, prioritizes and leads decisions regarding new products and marketing opportunities based on financial viability and brand fit.
- Oversees brand P&L and manages annual marketing budget to deliver profitable topline growth and drive market share, household penetration and loyalty.
- Leads consumer research to define customer targets and new product barriers/insights. Applies insights and understanding of marketplace dynamics to develop compelling brand positioning.
- Manages creative and media agency partners to execute marketing creative from brief development, big idea & proof of concept, media tactical plan, and final execution.
- Flawlessly implements and executes integrated marketing strategies to support business objectives.
- Builds strong relationships within a matrix structure to ensure marketing message consistency and adherence to brand guardrails.
- Coaches and mentors team to enhance marketing and brand knowledge.
Product Innovation – Leading the development of new products and product-related opportunities:
- Leads the development of new IC products and product-related marketing opportunities, from concept to launch.
- Creates and/or manages the brand innovation funnel/roadmap for channel, category or platforms that deliver against the objectives and strategies.
- Manages project teams and timelines to deliver new products to market that align with business objectives and brand guardrails. Strong leadership of cross-functional partners required to ensure successful launch.
- Assist with capacity, sourcing, and cost reduction opportunities to ensure consistent supply.
Works Cross-functionally With Sales Planning, Pricing, Finance, Category & Shopper Marketing To Grow Share, Build The Brand And Achieve Financial Objectives
Leadership - Setting goals for the work group, developing organizational capability, and modeling how we work together.
- Leads cross-functional and project teams to deliver strategic recommendations, new products and/or marketing communication strategies
- Evaluates information and identifies issues that require within-brand-team resolution or escalation
- Coach and mentor teams to enhance brand management knowledge
- Promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership and teamwork to achieve business results. May serve as proxy for director in key meetings
- Identifies and communicates key responsibilities and practices to ensure the immediate team of direct reports promotes a successful attitude, confidence in leadership, and teamwork to achieve business results
Planning and Execution - Developing strategic and operational plans for the work group, managing execution, and measuring results:
- Leads annual business planning, communications planning and overall brand plans
- Collaborates with internal and external strategic business partners to develop joint product, business and marketing strategies and plans; oversees implementation and monitors results.
- Recommends strategic direction of product and communication plans to senior management.
- Plans and manages business unit and department processes and practices to ensure that programs are aligned with company business goals and objectives.
3 - 5 years in Marketing,
Minimum 2 years as: Brand manager
Industries: FMCG, F&B or Telecom.
Bachelor degree in Marketing, economics or relevant field.
FRONERI Ice cream factory, 6th of October city.