Regional Sales Manager is accountable for sales operations across different distribution centers, and ensuring the increase of the sales volume within the region handled.
Achieve sales value and numeric distribution targets through following the business KPI's.
Control trade assets in the market.
Manage and control TTS to trade through our distributors and ensure proper implementation of the trade and consumer promotion.
Ensure the proper implantation of distribution of core range and new SKU’s to ensure the deployment of different visibility packages P.O.P.
Lead, coach, and direct the sales supervisor & Sales force to achieve the preset sales objectives and targets.
Maximize the best utilization of company assets (Freezers/ trucks) to ensure the highest productivity/ efficiency.
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or similar relevant field.
- 7 to 10 years of experience within required field in Sales within the FMCG industry.
- Strong knowledge of the local market
- Very good strategy setting and communication skills
- Great understanding of trade channels
- Solid proven people leading skills
Cairo Distribution Center and Out of Cairo Distribution Center